Win with Dubliner Whiskey
Irish Whiskey is a James Joyce inspired spirit, which launched in June last year. Both single malt and grain whiskies, which have been aged in Bourbon casks, are blended together, giving you a soft, smooth, sweet whiskey.
It’s a perfect introductory whiskey, and it’s sibling, The Dubliner Irish Whiskey & Honeycomb liqueur, a smooth blend of honeycomb, caramel and whiskey, is definitely one for those with a sweet tooth, but even I have found myself rather partial to a sample or two when I’ve spotted it at tastings – it’s got a lingering finish that is hard to resist.
As part of their St Patrick’s Day celebrations, and to celebrate their role as official Irish Whiskey of the Cheltenham Festival, they’ve created two Irish themed cocktails for you to make at home:
The Dubliner Treacle
50ml The Dubliner Irish Whiskey
25ml Cloudy Apple Juice
12.5ml Sugar Syrup ( or dissolve a teaspoon of caster sugar in the spirit)
2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
Build in the glass and gently stir. Garnish with lemon peel and add ice cubes.
The Dubliner Honeycomb Beejaysus
50ml The Dubliner Irish Whiskey & Honeycomb Liqueur
20ml Honey Syrup
20ml Lemon Juice
Shake over ice and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with lemon zest.
But, that’s not all. If you fancy sampling the whiskey and the liqueur for yourself, and perhaps indulging in a little cocktail shaking on St Paddy’s Day, then this giveaway might be for you. The prize is a hamper (worth £90) which contains 1 bottle of The Dubliner Irish Whiskey, 1 bottle of The Dubliner Irish Whiskey & Honeycomb Liqueur, and 2 Dubliner T-shirts – all delivered straight to your door.
So, without further ado…..
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- You must be aged over 18 to enter.
- The competition is open from 29 February 2016 and will close on 11 March 2016, after which the draw will take place and the winners notified (within 24 hours).
- There are no cash alternatives, or alternative prizes on offer. The decision is final and will be drawn via the Rafflecopter widget.
- I will contact the winner by both email and via Twitter as long as both are detailed in the entry comment.
- Should there be no response from the winner within 3 days, the draw will be remade and an alternative winner selected. The short time frame is due to the short date.
- You will be disqualified for not fulfilling the Rafflecopter instructions, all entries will be checked.