Ever wanted to try lobster, but not sure if you’ll like it? Does the idea tempt you, but the cost seem a little too much? Or the thought of wrestling with claws and crackers fill you with fear?
Or are you just interested in the provenance of your food and drink, and want to be sure that what you’re getting is not only excellent, but treated with respect and care?
Burger & Lobster might just have the answer for you. Every Wednesday during March, their Tank Talks return, you can learn about lobsters, get the beef on their burgers.
You can learn all about the process the restaurant goes through to get the lobsters from the deep seas of Nova Scotia to your plate, and find out what it takes to make their fantastic burgers, and have the opportunity to sample everything on the menu.
The Talk also includes a cocktail, wine and beer pairing, and the best bit? It’s priced at just £20.
Yes, £20 – the normal cost of one meal.
Places are strictly limited so to book yours, you can call Greig Fenwick on 0161 832 0222 or email him at: email@example.com.
You could win two places to the press night on 2 March.
Yes, the lovely chaps at Burger & Lobster are giving me two places to offer out to you, so you too can sample menu and their cracking cocktails.
All you have to do is follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below. So, ahem:
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- You must be aged over 18 to enter.
- The competition is open from 17 February 2016 and will close on 27 February 2016, after which the draw will take place and the winners notified (within 24 hours).
- There are no cash alternatives, or alternative prizes on offer. The decision is final and will be drawn via the Rafflecopter widget.
- You must be able to attend the event on 2 March in Manchester.
- I will contact the winner by both email and via Twitter as long as both are detailed in the entry comment.
- Should there be no response from the winner within 3 days, the draw will be remade and an alternative winner selected. The short time frame is due to the short date.
- You will be disqualified for not fulfilling the Rafflecopter instructions, all entries will be checked.