You may have noticed that I’m a specs wearer. I’ve been distinctly myopic since I was 12. I realised when the whiteboard was slowly getting blurrier and blurrier and my best mate finally got tired of me copying her because I couldn’t see what was written myself.
But though I love my glasses, I’m just as big a fan of my contact lenses. They afford me the flexibility to own a rather large sunglasses collection. From elegant pointed cat’s eye lenses, to big black sunnies that almost take over my face, to tortoiseshell glasses with a gentle fade to them. They allow me to hide, to shade myself and to boost an outfit.
And yes, I know it doesn’t feel exactly like sunglasses weather outside, I know I’ll still have a pair stashed in my bag (or desk drawer) for when the sun shines and the weather is crisp and cool. Or you know, if I win the lottery and get the chance of some winter sun (well, you never know).
I’m just quietly dreaming of summer.
And you can too. I’ve been asked by those lovely guys at The Optic Shop if I’d give away a pair of Ted Baker sunglasses. Having had a nosey at the sunnies on offer, how could I say no? You can pick whichever pair of Ted Baker ladies sunglasses takes your fancy.
So here you go – you can win them for yourself, or maybe for someone for Christmas. What you do with them and when you wear them is up to you. All you have to do to enter is visit their website for a nosey (well you will need to choose which pair you want) and let me know – will you be keeping them for yourself? Or will they be a very useful Christmas gift for someone else?
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- You must be aged over 18 to enter.
- The competition is open from 20 November 2017 and will close at midnight on 12 December 2017, after which the draw will take place and the winners notified (within 24 hours).
- There are no cash alternatives, or alternative prizes on offer. The decision is final and will be drawn via the Rafflecopter widget.
- I will contact the winner by both email and via Twitter as long as both are detailed in the entry comment.
- You will be disqualified for not fulfilling the instructions, all entries will be checked.