Giveaway with the OM Yoga Show 2016
It’s back. One of the biggest, most relaxing shows hits Event City next month – coincidentally the same weekend as the Great Manchester Run.
So that means you’ll definitely find me heading over to the OM Yoga Show at some point – the only decision I need to make is whether it’s for a pre-run stretch, or a post run loosen off, yoga is an compliment to your running.
Once again there will be fantastic open classes for you to enjoy, as well as everything you could possibly need to enjoy yoga – blocks, mats, socks – you name it, it will be there. I’m particularly keen to try the Yoga for Runners session with Rosalind Southward – looking not only at posture and stretching but breathing too.
And I’m hoping I can get out of the office early on Friday for Broga with Matthew Miller – looking separately at poses for specific muscle groups which makes it particularly useful for those who work with weights.
Like last year, OM Yoga have been kind enough to offer me some goodies for you too, five pairs of weekend passes to give away, but more than that, they’ve actually given me a star prize too. Spoilt!
So if you fancy a chance of winning, not only a pair of weekend passes, but a yoga starter kit, with a yoga mat, yoga block, strap and belt (worth £80), it couldn’t be easier. Comment below and/or use any of the options in the widget below.
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- You must be aged over 18 to enter.
- The competition is open from 28 April 2016 and will close on 5 May 2016, after which the draw will take place and the winners notified (within 24 hours).
- There are no cash alternatives, or alternative prizes on offer. The decision is final and will be drawn via the Rafflecopter widget.
- I will contact the winner by both email and via Twitter as long as both are detailed in the entry comment.
- The tickets will be sent directly from OM Yoga, once a response from the winner has been received.
- Should there be no response from the winner within 72 hours, the draw will be remade and an alternative winner selected.
- You will be disqualified for not fulfilling the Rafflecopter instructions, all entries will be checked.