It’s one of my fantasies in life to have a cleaner.
In fact no, I take that back. A housekeeper.
To be able to come home from work to see everything neat and tidy, not thrown on the sofa in a fit of pique when I realised that the dress I wanted to wear was still in the laundry basket because I didn’t bother to wash anything. Or it’s still on the ironing pile and dammit I don’t have time to iron it now, my bus is in ten minutes.
To not open the door in the evening and remember why I never cook oily fish in the house because it lingers for bloody days and I can’t get rid of the smell, and oh my god, I’m going to have to wash all the curtains again because I wanted mackerel for dinner.
And if someone else wants to do my shopping for me, so I don’t have to peer into the fridge and pull a face at the distinct lack of options, that would be pretty damn awesome.
I’d also like, while we’re at it, a chauffeur, my own make up artist and hairdresser. And maybe a PA.
However, I live in the real world, where I’ll be doing all of the above myself, using the bus and tram as usual, and occasionally running into the arms of my hairdresser to fix my mop because I ruined it. Again.
But, and it’s a big but, one of you lucky people might not have to. Fantastic Services, offer, well, fantastic services like cleaning, gardening, removals and pet care.
And they are offering the prize of a £100 e-voucher to be redeemed against one of their Fantastic Cleaning Services:
- One-Off Domestic Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
The only restriction is that the voucher will only be valid for the following postcode areas:
M, L, CH, CW, WA, SK
and is to be redeemed against a single visit.
So if you fancy a three hour house clean in your house in Prestwich, or need your carpet cleaning in Stockport, now is your opportunity.
To enter is easy, just use the little widget below, to earn as many entries as you like. Terms and conditions are also detailed below.
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- You must be aged over 16 to enter.
- The competition is open from 15 March 2016 and will close on 25 March 2016, after which the draw will take place and the winners notified (within 24 hours).
- There are no cash alternatives, or alternative prizes on offer. The decision is final and will be drawn via the Rafflecopter widget.
- You must be resident in the following postcode areas: M, L, CH, CW, WA, SK and must be redeemed against a single visit.
- I will contact the winner by both email and via Twitter as long as both are detailed in the entry comment.
- You will be disqualified for not fulfilling the Rafflecopter instructions, all entries will be checked.