I know that Wednesday’s are normally for the Gintlemen, but I’ve hijacked it and, I hope with good reason!
August is my birthday month. The month when I usually celebrate with as many people as possible – I mean what’s a day, when you can have a week, or a month even?
And this year for me is a biggie. Forty. Yeah, I know, I don’t look it. I’d like to say it’s clean living and broccoli, but it’s more good genes, using Savlon as a moisturiser, and gin. I’m preserved well. Pickled even.
So to celebrate this big old birthday of mine, I figure it’s only fair if I share the love. Or gin in my case. I’ve raided my gin stash and found a bottle or two that I think you might like. And a copa glass all or your own to drink it from.
So, what can you win?
1 bottle of Forest Gin
1 bottle of Fenney Street Gin
1 bottle of Sir Robin of Locksley Gin
1 bottle of Kuro Gin (kindly donated by Kuro)
1 boxed Copa glass from Franklin & Sons, along with six ready to drink cans of their tonic mixed with Portobello Road Gin (perfect for sharing!)
Of course, if I happen to find any other unopened bottles of gin, I’ll of course add them to the prize. But unopened? Hmm, yeah, they’re thin on the ground.
So how to enter? Simple. The competition will run until my birthday, when I’ll pick a winner. And there are three ways to enter. Comment on here, follow me on Twitter, and/or follow me on Instagram (don’t worry, you can unfollow afterwards).
Terms and conditions apply – and good luck!
And now for the science bit.
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- You must be aged over 18 to enter. (I will require proof if I’m unsure).
- The competition is open from 1 August 2018 and will close at midnight on 27 August 2018, after which the draw will take place and the winners notified (within 24 hours).
- There are no cash alternatives, or alternative prizes on offer. The decision is final and will be drawn via Random.org.
- I will contact the winner by both email and via Twitter as long as both are detailed in the entry comment.
- You will be disqualified for not fulfilling the instructions, all entries will be checked.